From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Rodney Krick
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 1:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: [DB2 z/OS] USER CATALOG - Rules of Thumb and best practices

Hi,
I'm looking for some DB2 specific recommendations regarding User Catalogs,
specially if there are any rules of thumb as a start point for defining the
infrastructure for DB2 (like each member has its own catalog or something like
that). I've searched the forum and asked daddy google, but didn't get smarter.
The guys from DB2-L recommended me to post this to this list (IBM-Main). If
some of you guys could share one or two links I would be very grateful!

Thank you in advance!

Rodney

This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of its authorized recipient(s). If you are
not an intended or authorized recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error or are not authorized to receive it, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the original message and all copies of it from your
computer.