Part of it is nomenclature. DB/2 catalog vs MVS catalog. I put each  DB/2
catalog in a separate UCAT. It's all part of the installation process for
DB/2. Also specify SYSVOLs or SMS managed for tables and indices and
matching
SSI. Still want to buggy whip whomever picked DSN as DB/2 hlq!

In a message dated 11/10/2011 1:24:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,