From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Chase, John
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 11:02 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Error apply ZAP

How does RESTORE not accomplish an UNDO, aside from not recovering the
victim(s) of a ++DELETE command?

   -jc-

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna