On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:26:31 +0900, Timothy Sipples
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>...  Most X86-based
>Linux distributions include closed source device drivers.

Really?  Sounds like FUD to me.  My experience with Linux is
limited, but I've beeen running Fedora Core for about a year and
I know that it's distribution is entirely open source.  I'm pretty
sure Red Hat is also, as well as Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware,
Knoppix, Gentoo and others.  Which distributions do you know that
"Include closed source drivers?"

--
Tom Marchant