In a message dated 5/21/2007 7:02:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

just  thought if he needed more detailed help on how to you ISPVCALL or
ISPF  TEST, it might clutter the list a bit too much.  I am more than  happy
to keep the list updated on discussions.

That's the spirit. Guess what I'd do is reassemble the LOGMODEs and USSTABs
or copy them to new names. Check with the emulator vendor if there are fixes
for  z/OS level, then if were still occurring I'd go with the traces and
breakpoints.