Maybe Tom should sue Microsoft. They obviously took his name, which was there long before Vista.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

Hum, I wonder how long before Tom Brennan Software is sued by Microsoft
over the name "Vista" as causing confusion in the market place? And, if
he resists, I wonder how long it will be before MS creates an inferior,
but free, TN3270 emulator bundled into Windows (ref: Netscape).

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer