----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlson, Steven" <steven.carl...@nsc.com>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:16 PM
Subject: Using CA-JOBTRAC V11 SP3 in Production

I have been working on getting CA-JOBTRAC V11 SP3 to be implemented into our production environment. Has anyone else been able to use CA-JOBTRAC V11 SP3 in their production environment?

What a shame. As an early beta tester of JOBTRAC when Goal introduced it in 1991, it's sad to see what I considered to be the best job scheduler out there go down the drain. Why CA felt the need to get rid of the checkpoint for DATACOM/DB is beyond me. RIP JOBTRAC, we hardly knew ye.

Regards,
Tom Conley