The $HASP308 message being issued for an STC (or any job as a matter of fact),
wouldn't be related to the TIME= parameter on the JOB or EXEC card. It's likely
being set in a /*JOBPARM (if it's a started job, not a started task) statement
in the STC JCL.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com