From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2024 8:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: JOB card format

The generic format is in JCL Reference, but your installation may have imposed
restrictions on the accounting and programmer name fields.

Is your shop using the accounting field for JES2? If so, that's also in the JCL
reference.  Or has IBM dropped that option?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3