Would this be "true JAVA"? I.e. from licensed source? Or a port of OpenJDK?
Which I take it is somewhat different. Or am I, once again, out of my mind
(please leave a voice message at the tone)?

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-691-6183 cell