> I don't have the time right now to write my own opinion, but here's a
> link that might interest you -
> http://mdzlog.wordpress.com/2008/09/17/greg-kh-linux-ecosystem/
>
> And yes, when I saw Greg's talk, I did notice that he never mentioned
> having been affiliated with Novell. (ref.
> http://boycottnovell.com/2008/09/18/kroah-hartman-ms-vanity/ )
>
> cheers
> pratul

Thanks a lot for the two links and you are very correct being a Novell
employee, and since Ubuntu is pain in ass (as it is more popular and in turn
making GNU/Linux popular among ordinary usersm thus stealing Novell's
market) of Novell he focussed only on criticizing Canonical-- very very
negative approach. What he forgot was it was Ubuntu that made 'converted'
like me from Windows to GNU/Linux.

I am ready to take back some 'scars' and 'wounds' of a flame war, if I do
get some answers ;-)

Swapnil