Subject: Re: [ilugd]: (fwd) here it comes!@#$!
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:15:49 +0530
From: Tripta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am glad that you {abhay} think that the meetings are useful. even i share
the same
opinion.

but before that i would like to introduce myself, i am tripta and the lady in
question and going to back to the meet in which you found raju and my smoking
offensive... which is perfectly fine and i really wish you would have raised
the issue then. it would have been immediately resolved by stubbing our cig's
or going outside.

but referring to the lady in question by her name which would not be that
difficult to remember, given her distinct traits, would help. those are the
basic ettiquetes of conversation, esp with a lady!

cheers
tripta