We are a small service provider with approx 500 domains. We average 400,000
inbound emails per 24 hour cycle weekdays with about 10-12% of that ham. One
domain accounts for 80-85% of that volume.

Imail w/Declude on a beefy multi-processor server is no longer keeping up as
well as we'd like it to. Without our IMGates, we would be dead in the water.
So it's time to start migration plans. Cmd line is no problem. We are a
FreeBSD house. Linux is okay, but prefer FBSD for servers. A front end GUI
would be nice for the staff whose comfort level w/cmd line is low although
it's not a must.

One item we have been considering is a solution that allows customers to
manage or at least have more control over their own spam filters. IMGate
type of filtering is great for probably 90% of our customers but we've found
doesn't met all customers needs. This has led us to extend/develop
additional capabilities for our IMGates. It would be nice to offload some of
that management onto the customer.

Currently, reporting is a thin area for us. The new system should have good
management and reporting capabilities.

-NB