----- Original Message -----
From: "Webmaster Oilfield Directory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thanks for the reply .....ummmmmmmmmm, everything it seems ..it doesn't
seem
> to be stopping much of anything even tho it seems to be "operational" and
> another thing since i run multiple domains i havn't quite figured out how
> add more than one domain in that file.... not quite sure how to do
> this..kinda a newbie at it.... :(   can you help me...

Are you running anything else beside amavisd-new, like spamassassin, Razor,
DCC, Pyzor, etc, as amavisd-new by itself is not going to catch much in the
way of spam?

To add domains, see the "local_domains" section (Section I) of the
amavisd.conf file.  You can either add them directly into your amavisd.conf
file, or to a separate file if you have many domains to list.

Bill