----- Original Message -----
From: "Webmaster Oilfield Directory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thanks Bill, i am running spamassassin, Razor and dcc, or so it seems,
> exactly how would i add them to a seperate file, and how would i add that
> "call" into the anavisd-new file....?   would i need to do a reload or
> postmap kinda thing...  btw what would happen if i don't have the other
> domains listed there.....

Did you review the section of the config file I referenced in my previous
e-mail, it clearly documents how to add local domains.  Yes, an "amavisd
reload" is required after modifying the config file.

Any domains that are not listed as a "local domain" will not include any SA
headers in their e-mail messages.

Bill