----- Original Message -----
From: "Webmaster Oilfield Directory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 4:15 PM
Subject: [IMGate] Re: amavisd-new whitelist

> Thanks for the help but somehow when i added that in it stopped working
> altogether... no mail came thru at all.. could you send me a sample
> amavisd.conf file that uses postfix to compare it to... i would be ever
> grateful...

There has to be some reason that it stops delivering mail after making such
a minor change.  Start amavisd-new in debug mode so it will output all
information to the screen:

    amavisd debug

Report back what errors are being reported.  BTW, there is an amavis list
that you can subscribe to and probably should be posting these questions to: