iec academic superstore

On Mar 9, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Karl Hehr wrote:

Outside of Bittorrent, what is the cheapest way to get the Adobe suite of software? I am hitting up my normal vendors but I am curious who you guys go through for these titles. Thanks!

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams

"In all large corporations, there is a pervasive fear that someone, somewhere is having fun with a computer on company time. Networks help alleviate that fear."
    ~John C. Dvorak
--
Lance L. Lennon
District Technology Director