From: Karl Hehr [mailto:karl_h...@s-hamilton.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 1:39 PM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] Adobe Software

Outside of Bittorrent, what is the cheapest way to get the Adobe suite
of software?  I am hitting up my normal vendors but I am curious who you
guys go through for these titles. Thanks!

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary
and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and
exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of
things

--- Douglas Adams