agreed

>>> Karl Hehr <karl_h...@s-hamilton.k12.ia.us> 3/9/2010 2:18 PM >>>
BUt, also remember the Adobe suites are all dual platform so not really that
big of a deal. Tools are tools, period.

Karl H. Hehr

Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is
just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting
and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things
--- Douglas Adams

On Mar 9, 2010, at 2:17 PM, Brad Kruse wrote:

ouch

>>> Karl Hehr <karl_h...@s-hamilton.k12.ia.us> 3/9/2010 1:55 PM >>>
This software is needed for college courses.  I can't argue that
dreamweaver is not an industry standard, so we need it for that
course.  And really if you looked a the code from an iWeb website it
would make you cry.  iLife suite isn't intended for high end webdesign
or photo editing.