Derick Rethans wrote:
PHP6 is the next release - PHP5 should now be tied down and put on the same
basis as PHP4 before we end up with even more private initiatives creating
even more mayhem :(
If people want these changes why aren't they working to get PHP6 out?

Amen, besides that you should use php 5.2 and not 5.1.6 ;-)

Perhaps when I get some time to find out why the code will not run on 5.2 but is fine on 5.1.6 ;) But now need to set the test machine up with 5.2.2 and start testing again. If we knew that there were no problems installing an update life would be easier, but the time it takes to fully test all options every time simply BECAUSE we know things will need changing .....

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL