Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:

>> The bug has apparently been fixed in CVS. Haven't had a chance to test
>> it, but will do as soon as possible.
>
>Please let me know how it works out.

I've tested php5.2-200705071830.tar.gz from snaps.php.net and the bug
seems to be fixed. Thanks.

>One interesting feature of the
>old code is that HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA could be present even when the
>INI option controlling its creation was off, this was a bug and will
>not be re-instated.

I had a suspicion that something wasn't right there. No problem with
that change - that's what the INI option is for.

>> Now the question is: When can we expect an update?
>
>I suspect in a week or two. Definitely sooner then later.

Sounds good.

>I sure hope those nifty Web 2.0 sites don't use SOAP and XML-RPC but
>rather JSON or REST.

Okay, but XML-RPC is used for Pingbacks, Trackbacks, and for pinging
weblog directories like Technorati. That's something like the backbone
of the entire "blogosphere".

bye, Dirk

--
http://www.geeklog.net/