I should have said when we started we didn't know PHP internals. We certainly
do now. My point was that the info discussed the list wouldn't have been of
interest to most.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Boerger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:27 AM
To: Tex Texin
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Re: [php-icu] Graphemes and unicode vs intl extension

Hello Tex,

Sunday, March 23, 2008, 10:03:15 AM, you wrote:

[...]
> Several of us working on this project don't know PHP internals.

This sounds extremely unprofessional and ignorant. And especially shows that
you do not at all care for PHP. If I work with something I usually try to get
an understaning first. If I work on Open Source project I usually first get
involved in its communication channel.

[...]

Best regards,
 Marcus