Hi!

No offense, but I do think that you may have won more contributors (I
wonder if it was even necessary given the amount of committers I saw)
if you were discussing the project on php-18n and called for help
earlier. I18n is a very important missing piece of PHP.

What part of "announced in July 2007, again in August 2007, beta again in December 2007" gives you most trouble understanding?

Actually there is something hazardous to find, why this private list?

To have actually some work done, as opposed to refuting never-ending stream of conspiracy theories.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]