Hi David

2009/4/2 David Coallier <dav...@php.net>:
> 2009/4/2 Kalle Sommer Nielsen <ka...@php.net>:
>>> Hi Justin
>>>

>> Attached a patch instead, hopefully this will work ;)
>>

> I really do like this idea :) Let's just commit it.
>
> I would however like ot see the "naming" stucture Justin used in the
> first example by prefixing the CSS classnames by "php". This will
> greatly help the inclusion into other considering that "comment" and
> "default" are widely used (not sure about the other ones) for general
> purposes usage (see google codesearch for example).

We can just change the default values in zend_highlight.h to be
prefixed php-xxx aswell as in the ini.

> Cool work, do we go by adding 6 new ini settings and making sure they
> are prefixed by default?
>
> Also I guess we'll have to attach a css file with that? Inline css at
> the top of the generated highlighted block maybe?

If a user wants to use css classes for highlight, then he will have
his own styling. I don't think we should attempt to "fix" it on php
level if this feature is enabled by adding a <style> section.

--
Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net