Hi Scott

2009/4/2 Scott MacVicar <scott...@php.net>:
> David Coallier wrote:
>>>>
>>> Attached a patch instead, hopefully this will work ;)
>>>

>> I really do like this idea :) Let's just commit it.
>
> Hold your horses, lets not commit things hastily. I'm not a huge fan of
> adding 6 new INI settings and I think have another idea so we can avoid
> this and still offer more flexibility.

Sure 6 new INI settings sounds alot, but thinking about it theres
already 6 to control the current (bg, default, comment, html, keyword
& string) and 5 of these new ones is to control classes if theres a
class naming conflict then a user can customize. So only one setting
is needed to enable this feature.

But if you have a better way around this then I'm all ears :)

--
Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net