On 1/17/2013 12:20 PM, Clint Priest wrote:
I'm happy to say that Property Accessors is ready for a vote for inclusion in 5.5 release.

Nikita and I (as well as Stas a bit) have all been working hard to make this happen for 5.5, voting and the specifications are here:

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/propertygetsetsyntax-v1.2#voting

For those that have voted against this proposal, are there any clarifications that can be made or questions answered?

There seems to be a lot of userland support for this proposal from people who don't have voting rights.

--
-Clint