Clint Priest wrote:
And no, it won't be possible to fix all bugs/flaws before getting a new
feature. We'd all be running in circles looking for perfection :)
I can agree that some things need fixing though, perhaps Lester could put
together an RFC detailing the myriad of things he deems critical to be fixed.

Actually I don't have anything that I find 'critical'. I have perfectly working systems which only break when ISP's switch off PHP5.2 and install 5.3. HIDING warnings is simply the wrong way to handle BC ... We are forced to address these warnings simply because they can become errors in later versions. HAVING disabled the warnings and not addressed them is the critical bit that requires that code is re-writen in every version update!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL