On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Joe Watkins <pthre...@pthreads.org> wrote:

> Pierre,
>
>         I wasn't involved in the conversations during it's development very
> much. You will have to wait for bob or someone from the phpstorm team to
> fill in the blanks. Suffice to say that they found a reason to work on a
> new protocol, details I don't know.
>
>         It had it's own remote protocol when it was merged, but it turned out
> to be pretty useless for those people interested in using it remotely.
>
>         This is only a development of that original feature.
>
>         I of course recognize that we are in some sense representative of the
> PHP project, however, we are talking about words like awesomesauce, not
> profanity, or anything offensive whatever.
>
>         Bob done all the work on this, in record time. It's totally crappy
> that
> he'll wake up today to this nonsense, he should be feeling pleased with
> himself. He worked very hard on it.

Cannot agree more. I very much like phpdbg and really appreciate all
the aweome work you guys have put in it. I am only trying to
understand this whole protocol thing, in the most objecitve way :). I
did not know phpstorm was involved either, that makes me feel better
about it. They know very well what is needed and have a very large
experience in this area. I am convinced things will be clear soon :)

--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org