Robert:

You signed the message and this is what your certificate
says:

   Persona Not Validated

In other words, your signature has no value whatsoever
and actually is a misleading representation of your persona
-- since, if it is you, it disallows me to presume so.

There are many other problems with the current model
of PKI ... and that is why it's not working. For example,
take a look at what warranties are provided by a CA.
It looks like you would, probably, be surprised.

Cheers,
Ed Gerck
"I am who I say I am"  -- i.e., the same as any PKI signed
message.