From: "MacDougall, Alan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 22:20
Subject: RE: Solving the problem of micropayments

It's a *very* nifty idea. I saw Ron Rivest's presentation on it at RSA 2002
- the powerpoint is here:

http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~rivest/MicaliRivest-MicropaymentsRevisited.ppt

and the actual paper (a bit technical) is here:

http://theory.lcs.mit.edu/~rivest/MicaliRivest-MicropaymentsRevisited.pdf

later

Alan
--
Alan Macdougall, E-Commerce Strategy Team
The National Bank of New Zealand Ltd

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.