The beauty of echeck was it's ability to define and operate in a regulatory regime
that included provisions of traditional check and EFT law.  Doable for business
payments -- more difficult when the consumer gets involved.

michael versace :: niteo partners, inc
national director, financial services
321 summer street boston ma 02210
www.niteo.com