Hi Daniel,

I did exactly the same thing. In our case, the reports were so big, that
they couldn't be loaded in a browser.
Here is what I changed in the xsl file:

Original:
    <xsl:for-each
select="$modules/revision/caller[(@organisation=$organisation and
@name=$module) and @callerrev=$rev]">
          <xsl:call-template name="called">
            <xsl:with-param name="callstack"     select="concat($callstack,
string('#'), $organisation, string('/'), $module)"/>
            <xsl:with-param name="indent"        select="concat($indent,
string('---'))"/>
            <xsl:with-param name="revision"      select=".."/>
          </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:for-each>

My version:

    <xsl:if test="not(contains($indent, '-->' ))">
    <xsl:for-each
select="$modules/revision/caller[(@organisation=$organisation and
@name=$module) and @callerrev=$rev]">
          <xsl:call-template name="called">
            <xsl:with-param name="callstack"     select="concat($callstack,
string('#'), $organisation, string('/'), $module)"/>
            <xsl:with-param name="indent"        select="concat($indent,
string('-->'))"/>
            <xsl:with-param name="revision"      select=".."/>
          </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:for-each>
    </xsl:if>

Note that I also changed the indentation marks "---" into "-->" , because i
found it looked better that way.

Regards,
Marc