> Hey, I have just recently been back to this list, slow down please.

:-)

To clarify, then.  If you download it from here, it is part of James.  If
you down it from Marco Tedone's Jamailet project, or Vincenzo's personal
collection of matchers/mailets, it isn't part of James.  Which is not to say
that it isn't good code or supported (by them).

Point being simply that when we post a new test build of James, that has
nothing to do with whether or not third party code is also updated.

By the way, v2.2.0a7 is available.  :-)

        --- Noel