hi ,
I am your old student.
In my company we are using  Swings on NetBeans IDE. I need a requirement of
generating sub report. here i am attaching the code. In that i have two
queries. one for main report and one for sub report. but am unable to call
the sub report... can you please send me the code. its urgent...
please..........
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30556708/Fin_PaidReceiptRpt.jrxml
Fin_PaidReceiptRpt.jrxml
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30556708/Fin_PaidReceiptRpt_subreport0.jrxml