To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] spy sweeper

this program does in fact work with jaws. Im using it, and love it!
Its jaws friendly to an extent however. when your doing a scan, you
might have to route jaws to PC curser to rread what it found, and to
select all to be quarantined.
Hope this helps

Corey Cook wrote:
does this program work with jaws, and is so how can I get it to work

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jaws-users.com/managers.php
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Address for the list archives:
body of a blank message to: