I use Ad Aware and Spybot on a weekly basis to check for spyware. Never used
Spy Sweeper, so can't comment on that one. Hope that hels.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: 28 July 2007 17:50
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] spy sweeper

I'm wanting to download a spy ware program and I don't know which one that
is ok for my computer.
I'm using Jaws 8.0.2173, windows XP home, IE 7 and I have AVG. Which one of
these should I run?
1. Ad Aware 1.06
SpyBot 1.5 July 2007
3. Spyware Blaster 3.5.1