From: JAWS-Users-List [
mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:23 PM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows updates

Hi all using windows updates I thought windows updates were released
every second week of the month I am pretty sure this is the second
Tuesday of the month but when I checked for updates today windows update
keeps telling me that their are none does any one using windows 8.1
know the reason for this?