From: JAWS-Users-List [
mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 1:50 PM
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows updates

I was looking in my update history and noticed that since October I have
only been getting four updates they are updates for adobe flash player the
mullishous removal tool and the monthly roll up for windows 8.1 and the
quality security update for the . net frame work

does any one know why they switched to the monthly roll ups? instead of the
way they use to send updates for the system