From: anna vimini
To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 11:45 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows updates

Hi all,

I thought windows updates were delayed until March 14 2017?

I turned on my computer this morning and there was one waiting to be
installed it was The micro soft Malicious soft ware removal tool for
February 2017 my question is did any one else receive this  update or is
something going wrong with my computer

you can send your replies direct to my email address which is:

an...@etown.net

Thanks in advance