Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 3:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] using "new, upgraded" websites

Take lots of Tylenol, and hope someone gets the idea that this kind of
nonsense is just that for us blind folk ... NONSENSE. And don't you mean ad
nauseum?

-----Original Message----- From: Karen Schrade
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] using "new, upgraded" websites

I am going crazy with the new formats for websites. I'm using IE 11, win 7,
and jaws 17 latest. If I go to the family history website

Familysearch.org

I get "button menu collapsed, button menu collapsed, button menu collapsed"
ad infinitim.

I've tried enter, alt enter, control enter, left and right mouse buttons and
just arrows and cannot change anything from collapsed. I do get a context
menu with the right mouse button but, it's not helpful. Any suggestions?
Thanks, Karen