From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Vicki
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 4:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Update your Freedom Scientific products before the
W-10 creators update

What about people who use JAWS 14? I switch back and forth for reasons that
are related to reading certain documents correctly. What if I update to
Windows 10? Will JAWS 14 work correctly with the updated version of Windows
10?

I am still currently using Windows 7, but I know there will be a time when I
need to switch.

Vicki