You are correct Earth man, we are supposed to help each other out on here. BTW every time I here your name I wonder how Wilber is doing. No need to respond, just curious.

-----Original Message----- From: Mr. Ed
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 12:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Update your Freedom Scientific products before the W-10 creators update

Hi Rose,
Not sure what you are responding to. Vicky ask in her email quote: What
about people who use JAWS 14? I switch back and forth for reasons that are
related to reading certain documents correctly. What if I update to Windows
10? Will JAWS 14 work correctly with the updated version of Windows 10?

I informed her she could not use Jaws 14 with W10 and she had to use the
latest versions of Jaws 16,17 or 18.

So I am not quite understanding your snippy one sentence response. I thought
we were suppose to help answer question on this group.

Mr. Ed