Hi Andy,
and password are correct,
and make sure the following is not checked:
"Secure Password Authentication" (spa)

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

> On 5/24/2017 7:07 PM, Andy Baracco wrote:
>> Hi Rick,
>>
>> I followed your instructions to the letter, but this is what i get
>> when I try to download my Email from Gmail.
>>
>> Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication.
>> Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3,
>> Server Response: '-ERR malformed command l1mb352836872obu', Port: 995,
>> Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18
>>
>> What should i try?
>> Andy
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice"
>> <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>

>>> Gmail.
>>> 2. In the top right, click Settings
>>> Settings
>>> .
>>> 3. Click Settings.
>>> 4. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
>>> 5. In the "POP Download" section, select Enable POP for all mail or