From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Andy Baracco
Sent: Thursday, 25 May 2017 10:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [jaws] creating a gmail email account

Hi Rick,

I followed your instructions to the letter, but this is what i get when I
try to download my Email from Gmail.

Unable to logon to the server using Secure Password Authentication. Account:

'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response:
'-ERR malformed command l1mb352836872obu', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

What should i try?
Andy