If you have someone look at the screen after clicking English, the screen is entirely in English. I thought I heard JAWS trying both languages at once as well, but I wasn't certain. Definitely still in the other language, though.

Thanks for checking.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] confusing webpage

Okay, I got it to load, & even after clicking the English link it's not all
in English.  It sound like English & Italian are both being by Jaws.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
----- Original Message ----- From: Bissett, Tom