From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Vicki
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 4:58 AM
To: JAWS <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] confusing webpage

Good Afternoon,

I have a rather odd issue with a webpage and JAWS.

I will paste the link to the page below so that if anyone would like to take
a look, feel free.

The page is in either Spanish or Italian. The speech is very fast and I need
it slower to figure out the language, I think Spanish.

That's not my problem, though.

When I select the English option, it actually goes to the English page and
shows only English on the screen. However, Jaws is still reading in the
other language.

Why would this happen and how can I fix it?

Here is the link.

http://www.postocd.org/

Thanks.

Vicki