>From Shaz.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Strange occurrence turning on the computer

Hello,

Jaws 18 and Windows 10 ..

Normally when I turn the computer on I wait approximately 10 to 20 seconds
and then Jaws will say "Jaws home use" and I'm ready to go.

Yesterday, when I turned the computer on after about 5 or 10 seconds Jaws
said "Jaws for windows, overlay windows zero, overlay windows zero, overlay
windows zero".  Then, after another 5 or 10 seconds Jaws said "Jaws home
use" and I was ready to go.

I've had this computer for almost four months and this has never happened.
Has anybody experienced anything like this and is this something to be
concerned about?  Thanks for any input.

Laura

---