I have the latest version of JAWS. But I'm beginning to think a friend of mine was correct when I told him I was getting a new HP laptop.
he said, "I don't like HP.  They suck."

Vince

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Pearson" <dpears...@wi.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Strange occurrence turning on the computer

My computer started to take a long time to start up after I went from window eyes and installed Jaws 18.

At 10:41 PM 9/21/2017, you wrote:
Laura, you are lucky your computer is ready to use so quickly.
Mine takes almost 2 minutes before I hear, "JAWS Home Use." Drives me nuts!

Vince

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura Richardson" <laurak...@gmail.com>