Hi, you can do the same thing with the full install. c:\users\user name\app data\local\thunderbird an \app data \roaming\thunderbird. Just copy these folders from time to time and they are your TB backup. This has save me multiple times. :) Everything is in these two folders. settings, messages and well everything. :) Just copy them back to the app data folder reinstall TB and it is as if it never was uninstalled.