Since MS is no longer developing IE I think VFO is not going to keep supporting it. Either that or they are very lazy about fixing the hang issue with IE since it has been going on for a couple of years now. I dont like the way things are going for us. firefox has decided blind accessibility is not important and Edge is not supported by Jaws very well and IE is getting left behind that leaves us with Chrome... Good for Google not so good for us...